If your phone is turning off and on by itself, this is called power cycling. If this happens, please follow the steps below:
- Have you downloaded any 3rd party applications around the time this automatic reboot issue occurred?
- Yes; run the device in safe mode to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, please uninstall previously installed third-party apps that you suspect may be causing the issue. You may need to uninstall apps one at a time to find out exactly which app is causing the issue.
- No; continue to Step 2.
- Yes; if the battery has any of the symptoms listed above, please call our friendly Hot Pepper Support Team at +1 855-737-7377(+1 855-PEPPERS).
- No; continue to Step 3.
- Yes; continue to Step 4.
- No; check for available software updates.
- Yes; if the issue persists, contact Hot Peppers at +1 855-737-7377(+1 855-PEPPERS) for information about the warranty.
- No; perform a factory data reset to see if this will resolve the issue.