If your phone powers off on its own, please follow these troubleshooting tips:
- Does the battery fully charge? Did it have battery when it turned off by itself?
- If the battery is not fully charging or the battery depletes rapidly, this may be related to battery issues. If so, please call Hot Pepper at +1 855-737-7377 (+1 855-PEPPERS) to determine whether warranty repair is available.
- Is this happening when you are using a particular third-party mobile app? If so, you can uninstall and reinstall the app, or place the device in Safe Mode first to test whether your phone is still shutting down on its own.
- If the phone is shutting down from performing non-app related functionalities, such as sending a text message or making a call, please call Hot Pepper at +1 855-737-7377 (+1 855-PEPPERS) for further troubleshooting.
- If so, there may be permanent damage that resulted from these extreme conditions.
- If the phone gets warm right before it automatically powers down, please call our friendly Hot Pepper Support Team at +1 855-737-7377 (+1 855-PEPPERS) for further troubleshooting.