Sometimes, performance issues are related to software and third-party applications. Clearing the device cache can often remedy the issue.
- With the device powered off, press and hold Volume Down key and Power key simultaneously to enter into "Fastboot mode".
- Press Volume Down key to select the "Recovery mode", then press Power Key to continue.
- Next, press and hold the Power key, then press and release the Volume Up key to enter into "Android Recovery mode".
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll down and then select the "Wipe Cache Partition" option; press the Power key to continue.
- Press the Volume Down key to select "Yes", then press the Power key to continue.
- Press the Power key to select "Reboot system now" to reboot the phone.
- Once these steps are completed, the phone will be reset. It may take a while and you will likely see the Hot Pepper logo displayed on the screen for several minutes. Once done, you will be able to configure the phone all over again.