Level 1 troubleshooting
For devices with removable batteries (e.g., Poblano), start by removing the battery. Then wait one minute and place the battery back in the device and power it on.
For devices without removable batteries (e.g., Ghost), press and hold the power button for 10 - 20 seconds until the device reboots.
Level 2 Troubleshooting (if Level 1 is unsuccessful)
- Turn off the device by holding the power key until the screen turns off.
- Press and hold Volume Down key and Power key simultaneously to enter into "Fastboot mode"
- Press the Volume Down key to select the "Recovery mode", then press Power Key to continue.
- When the Android character appears, press and hold the Power key, then press and release Volume Up key to enter into "Android Recovery mode".
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll down and select "Wipe Cache Partition" option, press Power key to continue.
- Press the Volume Down key to select "Yes", then press Power key to continue.
- Press the Power key to select "Reboot system now" to reboot the phone.
Note: the "Reboot system" process may take a while, and you will continue seeing the Hot Pepper logo for some time. Once complete, you will be able to configure the phone all over again.